Wednesday 1 May 2013

Travel and the such.

I found some old travel posters on line.
Have been putting them and other things on daughter's business social media pages.
I think they don't have glamourise the whole idea of travel, ESP the cities they advertise.
Love the one where the people are all wearing tartan . Yep, not just the Royals that suddenly wear tartan when they come north folks!
What bugs me, oh you know me so well, so little bugs me, lol , are those tartan bunnets with fake red hair sticking out....
No 1 son has gone *home* , so he's now 4000 miles or so away again .
Weird. As technically just me * the dug* and cats at home and of course annoying sister popping in. Usually when I don't want it.
I spent the day yesterday with a friend and it was good, to chat and laugh and just sit in her living room and trying to sort the world. Though because of where she lived, I suddenly decided to make a wee detour en route home and went and "visited mother".
Today went off to eldest sister's as she needed to get to bank and me being at loose end could drive her from the village she's in to the town closest to her.
Had a wee lunch and then home.
I need to sort,y eating habits out, I noticed when mum was in respite I didn't eat properly and I've a feeling unless I sort this now I will fall into that habit again. Ok while no 1 son here as I had to cook, now, I feel it's an effort for just one person. Tonight's wee attempt was a heady meal of beans on toast! I've food, in fact a good bit to choose, but come on.... Oh well, won't harm me loosing a few pounds or twenty.










No comments:

Post a Comment