Thursday 6 June 2013

Sunshine

It's been weird tat the last few days we have had sunshine. Ok I know it's weird that we HAVE sun but its the difference it makes to everything.
Small things I've noticed.
Especially for me.
I can sit in the garden and read and just chill.
Why might you ask is that weird?
Simple.
Mother isn't with me, she isn't trying to escape when she knows you are distracted.
 So simply I couldn't just sit outside in our garden, unless she was in daycare.
I've enjoyed that small luxury, it's not the ability to go out with the dog and go places when the sun shines, as I'd have put mother into car and she would have been wheeled round North Berwick etc with us, so that's no different or she would be in day care and we could wave her off, go place s and be home as she arrived home. So no difference there.
To me it's weird that I can sit in our messy garden with the cats and dog and just chill.
Small things please some of us!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it is the small things that can make all the difference,enjoy xxxx

    ReplyDelete