Sunday 28 September 2014

The Black Dog bites

Variety of things have happened lately. Good and bad, but , the bad is winning in this head of mine and tonight I feel the black dog nipping at my heels.
* good Things:
Friend across from Canada for three weeks, we've been like Japanese tourists on speed , whizzing around Scotland, inc a few islands.

Another friend has a new relationship, and seems happy. I hope they get the joy they have been searching for.

I'm being out sourced for one of my hospital appointment to one of the private hospitals

The Bad Things:

Said friend has unfriended me on FB , doesn't speak etc as I've seemingly done some faux pax in their eyes, don't know what, but I miss that I can't just speak to them, so when the black dog bites I'd have spoken to them, but can't .

Neighbour tonight had a go at me for some minor thing I've been trying to sort, her fault it's not been sorted long before now, and they had taken us to mediation, but mediation must have passed in my number, and tonight despite me trying to explain things . I've told her not to call me again. Words were exchanged , oh I add she yelled more than me yelling at her. But it put me in a bad place.

I feel I'm one step forward and two back.
I'm back as of the 6th Oct to not just hospital but three. Western on the 6th, for a colongraphy :-( the medicine the day before is worse than procedure. 
Gynae/Ocology in the RIE on the Tuesday .
Back to Western on the 8th for my Transfusion , just a pity that wasn't first, give me energy!
Then I just call the private place as they called when I was away and cell reception was rubbish and now no idea when no 4 appointment will ...

But, omfg, whatever I did in my past life, that makes my karma so shitty in this, it better be good, and if  some one tells me that I look ok etc then I might scream, if I didn't have my Canadian friend here, I'd have gone into hibernation.

No comments:

Post a Comment