Sunday 24 August 2014

Moods And that there dam black dog

I think I have had more mood swings this weekend that I did when I had hormones!
I can joke about it at this time of night, but if you'd spoken to me an hour ago , I doubt I'd have been very jovial.
Makes me wonder what later tonight will bring or tomorrow.
I am busy, but, not busy for me. 
So there is no fun intended for the day, I'm hoping I might get some enjoyment from it, but that wee black dug is nipping at my heels stating, dinnae be daft hen, all bad... As Fraser used to say on Dad's Army; We're all doomed!
Oh if you are wondering, nothing, I mean nothing was a catalyst  for the mood swing.
Well, let's put it another way, nothing I can think of was the catalyst for the mood swing.
Maybe I should take a quote from Peter Capaldi's Dr Who first outing :  

Barney: What devilry is this, sir?

The Doctor: I don't know. But I probably blame the English.



No comments:

Post a Comment