Saturday 12 May 2012

Och weel

The sun is shining, not like I can get out and about I hasten to add. Garden like a swimming pool so I couldn't stagger into it and sit, even if it been dry for days, still couldn't as we've steps up and nowt to hang onto. Eldest sister met one of my oldest friends this morning ( I mean how long we've been friends for not that she's old, she's a month younger than me). And she told her what I'd done, and her witty retort was...' she going for a matched set?' I'm glad that it's not same ankle broken, tho a worry is that it was the stronger one of the two....oops Got to say I'm still not missing work. But I am still bored. Friend came and busted me out, piled me into her car and took me out for a few hours. Enjoyed it and had a laugh. Made me also realize how much I miss BFF as if they'd been here I'd have been busted out a wee bit more. Mother has been in crap mode, tried to punch carer ,then behaved perfectly when they came and took her off to da care! We are supposed to be getting assistance with getting her to bed because of my inability but nothing has started,by the time it's set up, I'm better! Sister above me, you know the annoying one, that makes me wish I was a only child? She's also been in fighting mode, we've had lots of screaming matches, her own stupidity making me ubber angry at her. Of course I can't sling my hook and vanish out her orbit, but wish she would just stay away when she's in these moods. I can't do a thing about what she's ranting on about and she doesn't realize her ranting, taking I people against things/ people makes her look like a bully and a great big tit. I blame mother's upbringing for my sister's attitude. I was in retrospect the lucky one and sent to boarding school so my nurturing was kind of different in the long run. Mind you I am also blaming the super moon, the full moon has always affected mother, but this has been worse than normal and sister has jumped on the full moon bandwagon it seems to. So sorry Mr Supermoon, I am blaming you !

1 comment:

  1. Hecky thump what a time. I hope other family members are dealing with mother at the moment! yes being off work is good but it soon gets tiring when you cant get out and about, whole different ball game if you were well. How will you be for driving? Hope the full supermoon is on the wain soon!

    ReplyDelete