Monday 25 June 2012

Well, you think I've been busy...

Ok it seems ages since I have been on here, and it has. Lol, not glossing over that fact! I've watched mindless day time tv, read books I'd not normally read, yes, I succumbed to the hype that was 50 Shades... Very tame, but, I want Michael Fassbender to be Christian Grey... And where is my Christian? Lol I am not missing work still. In fact as I've hardly heard from any of my beloved work colleagues I so don't want to go back if I am honest, even if my start date back is August. I've swung from ok feeling with what's happened, to, wtf? To no more please... And omg I've had enough with EVERYTHING. Took the council over 7 weeks to give help for mother at night time, what happens if I'd not one to look after her? Physio going so slow it's driving me insane . She now thinks I've got CRPS( complex regional pain syndrome) in ankle as its t healing how it should and I am showing symptoms :-/ I managed to nip cartilage in "good!" knee getting out a taxi, and at times it's more sore than the broken mending one! The one good thing, first ever grandson arrived safe and well, early by 2 weeks which means its ages till I see him. The excitement was also coupled with ; I ain't going t be a real grandmother as I am too far away. I will miss the exciting stuff. That bugs the bejesus out of me, not being on his doorstep. I am putting a brave face on it for those I think need the "face" and not the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment